Building Families Through Advocacy, Education, and Collaboration
The Coalition of Adoption and Foster Family Agencies (CAFFA) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting foster and adoptive families in Western New York. CAFFA is a collaboration of foster care/adoption programs and service providers spanning eight counties.
- Advocate on behalf of children, foster/adoptive families, and birth families.
- Promote community awareness regarding foster care, adoption, children in need of placement and the increasing need for families to open their homes;
- Engage member organizations in identifying issues and designing strategies to resolving challenges affecting those families impacted by the child welfare system;
- Promote permanency for children in foster care;
- Provide support and education to child welfare professionals and foster/adoptive families.